LYNCHBURG, Va. (WDBJ7)- A wanted Lynchburg man is facing several charges after being located by the Lynchburg Police Department.
32-year-old Sergio Sihlangu was wanted for contempt of court for failure to appear. An officer found him Wednesday just before 4 p.m. in the 400 block of Federal Street and took him into custody.
After being detained, officers found a concealed handgun, crack, cocaine and items “consistent with drug distribution,” according to the LPD.
Sihlangu is charged with the following:
- Two counts of possession of controlled substance
- Possession of ammunition by a convicted felon
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Possession of a firearm while in possession with intent to distribute schedule I or II drugs
- Two counts of possession with intent to distribute schedule I or II drugs
- Carrying a concealed weapon
Copyright 2020 WDBJ7. All rights reserved.