Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of September 21, the Washington Nationals (68-85) have the 17th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +100000, putting them in the bottom half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||17th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals Standings Information
The Nationals are way back in both the Wild Card standings (11.5 games) and the NL East (29.5 games).
|4||New York Mets||26|
Nationals Team Stats
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB.
- Washington has the 26th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.95).
- The Nationals have a 25-14 record this season in games when they smash two or more homers.
- Washington has gone 19-5 in its 24 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Nationals are 22-8 in the 30 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Washington has a 44-17 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (61 times).
Nationals Next Game Information
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Braves|
|Nationals vs Braves Odds|
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.247/.305/.421 18 HR 59 RBI|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.253/.303/.400 17 HR 61 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.281/.328/.413 13 HR 86 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||10-13 5.05 ERA 6.4 K/9|
Nationals' Top Players
- Lane Thomas has produced a .794 OPS this year, hitting .271/.321/.473 with 34 doubles, 26 home runs, 35 walks and 84 RBI. He has also nabbed 19 bases.
- This season, C.J. Abrams has a .247/.305/.421 triple slash, with 18 homers, 59 RBI, 78 runs scored, and a 5.4% walk rate. In addition, he has recorded 42 steals.
- At the plate, Joey Meneses has posted a .741 OPS, hitting .281/.328/.413 with 34 doubles, 13 home runs, 36 walks and 59 RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz has delivered a .253/.303/.400 triple slash with 21 doubles, 17 home runs, 30 walks and 61 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.