Nationals vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 29
The Los Angeles Dodgers (32-22) will look to Freddie Freeman when they host Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (23-30) at Dodger Stadium on Monday, May 29. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:10 PM ET.
The favored Dodgers have -250 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +190. The game's over/under has been listed at 9 runs.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Bobby Miller - LAD (1-0, 1.80 ERA) vs Trevor Williams - WSH (2-2, 4.32 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-240||+200||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+190||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+200||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus Dodgers game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+190) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $29.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jeimer Candelario get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Nationals|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Dodgers have been favored 43 times and won 27, or 62.8%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Dodgers have a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Los Angeles has a 71.4% chance to win.
- The Dodgers went 1-2 over the three games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (41.7%) in those contests.
- This season, the Nationals have come away with a win two times in seven chances when named as an underdog of at least +190 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Nationals had a record of 3-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Lane Thomas||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+230)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+185)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+160)|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+210)|
|C.J. Abrams||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.