NFL Futures: Washington Commanders 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Washington Commanders' over/under for 2023 is 6.5 wins, meaning that a playoff spot is unlikely.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Commanders: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Commanders' win total with DraftKings!
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington went 9-8-0 ATS last season.
- A total of five Commanders games last season hit the over.
- Washington ranked 20th in total offense this year (330.3 yards per game), but it thrived on defense, ranking third-best in the with 330.3 yards allowed per game.
- Last year the Commanders were 4-5 at home and 4-3-1 on the road.
- Washington posted four wins as the favorite (in nine games) and four wins as an underdog (eight games).
- The Commanders won only twice in the NFC East (2-3-1) and went 5-6-1 in the NFC overall.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett threw for 2,608 yards last season (186.3 per game) while completing 64% of his passes (236-for-369), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also carried the ball 49 times for 243 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- A year ago Brian Robinson Jr. churned out 797 rushing yards (66.4 per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Terry McLaurin reeled in 77 passes for 1,191 yards last year with five touchdowns. He was targeted 120 times, and averaged 70.1 receiving yards.
- Da'Ron Payne boasted an impressive stat line of 11.5 sacks, 18.0 TFL and 64 tackles last year.
- Darrick Forrest intercepted four passes and tacked on 84 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended last season.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Washington 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Commanders are facing the eighth-hardest schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total last year).
- Washington will suit up for 10 games this season against teams that went over .500 in 2022. That schedule includes six teams that collected 12 or more victories and four squads with five or fewer wins last year.
- The Commanders' schedule in 2023 features 10 returning playoff teams and nine teams with negative playoff odds.
Commanders Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +290
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1300
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.