Corey Dickerson Player Prop Bets: Nationals vs. Phillies - June 3
The Washington Nationals, including Corey Dickerson (hitting .276 in his past 10 games, with three doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI), battle starting pitcher Matt Strahm and the Philadelphia Phillies at Nationals Park, Saturday at 4:05 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-3) against the Phillies.
Corey Dickerson Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Matt Strahm
- TV Channel: MASN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Dickerson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Phillies|
|Nationals vs Phillies Odds|
|Nationals vs Phillies Prediction|
Corey Dickerson At The Plate
- Dickerson has three doubles, two home runs and four walks while hitting .275.
- This season, Dickerson has totaled at least one hit in nine of 14 games (64.3%), and had multiple hits twice.
- In 14 games played this year, he has hit a homer in two of them.
- In six games this season (42.9%), Dickerson has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored at least one run five times this year (35.7%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Corey Dickerson Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (71.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (28.6%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (42.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (28.6%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (57.1%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The Phillies pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies have a 4.70 team ERA that ranks 25th among all league pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine to give up 61 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 12th in baseball).
- Strahm (4-3) gets the starting nod for the Phillies in his eighth start of the season. He has a 3.20 ERA in 39 1/3 innings pitched, with 52 strikeouts.
- The lefty last appeared in relief on Thursday, when he threw two innings against the New York Mets, allowing one earned run while giving up two hits.
- The 31-year-old has a 3.20 ERA and 11.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 15 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .213 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.