Nationals vs. Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 4
The Philadelphia Phillies (26-32) visit the Washington Nationals (25-33) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday, with both teams hoping to win the series.
The Phillies will give the ball to Ranger Suarez (0-2, 7.13 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 1 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Trevor Williams (2-3, 3.93 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Phillies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Suarez - PHI (0-2, 7.13 ERA) vs Williams - WSH (2-3, 3.93 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Nationals Player Props|
|Phillies vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Nationals|
|Phillies vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Williams
- Williams (2-3 with a 3.93 ERA and 40 strikeouts in 55 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Nationals, his 12th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the right-hander went five innings, allowing no earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- During 11 games this season, the 31-year-old has put up a 3.93 ERA and 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .258 to his opponents.
- Williams is looking to secure his third quality start of the year.
- Williams is aiming for his fourth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages five frames per start.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ranger Suárez
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Suarez (0-2) for his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 6 2/3 innings against the New York Mets.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 7.13 ERA this season with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.6 walks per nine across four games.
- Suarez has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.