Nationals vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 22
Thursday's contest that pits the Arizona Diamondbacks (45-30) against the Washington Nationals (28-45) at Nationals Park is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Diamondbacks. Game time is at 1:05 PM ET on June 22.
The probable starters are Tommy Henry (3-1) for the Diamondbacks and Jake Irvin (1-3) for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Diamondbacks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. Diamondbacks Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Diamondbacks 6, Nationals 5.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. Diamondbacks
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Nationals|
|Diamondbacks vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Performance Insights
- The Nationals have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 3-7 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Nationals have had a spread listed in one of their past 10 games and have covered every time.
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 67 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (37.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Washington has been victorious 19 times in 48 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (302 total), Washington is the 25th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.67 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 17||Marlins||L 5-2||Jake Irvin vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 18||Marlins||L 4-2||Patrick Corbin vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 19||Cardinals||L 8-6||Josiah Gray vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 20||Cardinals||L 9-3||MacKenzie Gore vs Jordan Montgomery|
|June 21||Cardinals||W 3-0||Trevor Williams vs Miles Mikolas|
|June 22||Diamondbacks||-||Jake Irvin vs Tommy Henry|
|June 23||@ Padres||-||Patrick Corbin vs Joe Musgrove|
|June 24||@ Padres||-||Josiah Gray vs Michael Wacha|
|June 25||@ Padres||-||MacKenzie Gore vs Seth Lugo|
|June 26||@ Mariners||-||Trevor Williams vs Luis Castillo|
|June 27||@ Mariners||-||Jake Irvin vs Bryan Woo|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.