Sloane Stephens 2023 San Diego Open Odds
A match in the San Diego Open round of 16 is on tap for Sloane Stephens, and she will be facing Caroline Garcia. Stephens' odds to win it all at Barnes Tennis Center are +800, fourth-best in the field.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
After her 6-1, 6-3 win over Elise Mertens on Tuesday, Stephens will meet Garcia in the round of 16 on Wednesday, September 13 at 8:30 PM ET.
Stephens currently has odds of -135 to win her next match versus Garcia. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Stephens defeated Mertens 6-1, 6-3 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- The 30-year-old Stephens is 23-20 over the past 12 months and is still looking for her first tournament win.
- Stephens is 14-14 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Through 43 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Stephens has played 21.1 games per match. She won 50.9% of them.
- On hard courts, Stephens has played 28 matches over the past year, and 20.5 games per match.
- Stephens, over the past year, has won 62.9% of her service games and 39.0% of her return games.
- Stephens has won 37.4% of her return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, she has claimed 60.3% of her service games during that timeframe.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.