Nationals vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (82-64) will host Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (65-82) at American Family Field on Friday, September 15, with a start time of 8:10 PM ET.
The Brewers are -200 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Nationals (+165). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this game (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Nationals vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wade Miley - MIL (7-4, 3.30 ERA) vs Jake Irvin - WSH (3-5, 4.28 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to put money on the Nationals and Brewers game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Nationals (+165) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $26.50 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will C.J. Abrams get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Nationals|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Brewers have won 43 out of the 72 games, or 59.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Brewers have gone 5-5 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter (50% winning percentage).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for Milwaukee.
- The Brewers went 3-3 over the six games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Nationals have won in 56, or 42.4%, of the 132 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 20-21 when favored by +165 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Nationals had a record of 3-7.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Washington and its opponents are 5-4-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.