Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders at the moment have the 24th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +10000.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- A total of five Commanders games last season hit the over.
- Washington owned the 20th-ranked offense last season (330.3 yards per game), and it was even more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with only 304.6 yards allowed per game.
- At home last year, the Commanders were 4-5. Away, they were 4-3-1.
- When the underdog in the game, Washington went 4-4. As favorites, the Commanders went 4-4-1.
- The Commanders won just twice in the NFC East (2-3-1) and went 5-6-1 in the NFC overall.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett threw for 2,608 yards (186.3 per game), completing 64.0% of his passes, with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions in 14 games with the Browns last year.
- On the ground, Brissett scored two touchdowns and picked up 243 yards.
- In the passing game, Terry McLaurin scored five TDs, catching 77 balls for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game).
- Antonio Gibson ran for 546 yards (36.4 per game) and three touchdowns in 15 games a season ago.
- Curtis Samuel had 64 catches for 656 yards (38.6 per game) and four touchdowns in 17 games.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Cody Barton compiled 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games for the Seahawks last year.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+50000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of September 16 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.