James Madison vs. Troy: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The James Madison Dukes (2-0) are small, 2.5-point underdogs in a road Sun Belt matchup with the Troy Trojans (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Veterans Memorial Stadium. A 46.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
With 36 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks 19th-worst in the FBS, Troy has had to rely on their 66th-ranked offense (30.5 points per contest) to keep them in games. James Madison is compiling 415.5 total yards per game on offense this season (58th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 301.5 total yards per contest (40th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
James Madison vs. Troy Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Venue: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: NFL Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on James Madison vs. Troy? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- Georgia State vs Charlotte
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- East Carolina vs Appalachian State
- Louisiana vs UAB
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- UL Monroe vs Texas A&M
- Tulane vs Southern Miss
- South Alabama vs Oklahoma State
James Madison Betting Records & Stats
James Madison Stats Leaders
- Todd Centeio last year registered 2,692 passing yards with 25 passing touchdowns, five interceptions and a 63.6% completion percentage.
- Centeio was a factor with his legs, too, rushing for 371 yards and seven TDs.
- On 96 targets, Kris Thornton had 60 catches (5.5 per game) for 1,025 yards and seven TDs in 11 games.
- Percy Agyei-Obese rushed for 908 yards (82.5 yards per game) and eight TDs.
- Kaelon Black scampered for 328 yards (4.8 yards per carry) and three touchdowns in the running game.
- The pass-catching skills of Black led to 17 receptions (on 19 targets) for 177 yards and two touchdowns.
- With one sack to go with six TFL, 60 tackles, and one interception in 11 games, Taurus Jones was a significant contributor on defense.
- With 28 tackles, seven TFL, and 7.5 sacks in 11 games, Isaac Ukwu was a key contributor on defense last season.
- In 11 games, Jamare Edwards amassed 34 tackles, six TFL, and 6.5 sacks.
- The contributions of James Carpenter, who was on the field for 11 games, included 5.5 sacks to go with five TFL and 37 tackles.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.