Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Liberty vs. Buffalo Game – Saturday, September 16
The Liberty Flames (2-0) take the field against the Buffalo Bulls (0-2) in college football action at UB Stadium in Buffalo, New York. In the column below, we include best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Liberty vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Liberty vs. Buffalo?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Buffalo 29, Liberty 26
- Liberty has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Flames have played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter in just two games this season, and they won both.
- Buffalo lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bulls have been at least a +125 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
- The Flames have a 60.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- Liberty has covered the spread every time so far this year.
- The Flames have always covered the spread this season when favored by 3 points or more.
- Entering play this week, Buffalo has one victory against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have been underdogs by 3 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
Parlay your bets together on the Liberty vs. Buffalo matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Push
- Together, the two teams combine for 60.5 points per game, six points more than the over/under of 54.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.5||51.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||54||54.5||53.5|
|Implied Total AVG||40||39||41|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.