How to Watch the Nationals vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Milwaukee Brewers and Washington Nationals will play on Saturday at American Family Field, at 7:10 PM ET, with Carlos Santana and Lane Thomas among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Nationals vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 136 home runs as a team.
- Fueled by 409 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 23rd in MLB with a .393 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Washington has scored the 21st-most runs in the majors this season with 634 (4.3 per game).
- The Nationals have an on-base percentage of .314 this season, which ranks 21st in the league.
- The Nationals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking second with an average of 7.1 strikeouts per game.
- Washington has a 7.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined 1.458 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Trevor Williams (6-10) will take to the mound for the Nationals and make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed eight hits in 4 1/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Sunday.
- He has earned a quality start five times in 28 starts this season.
- Williams has made 18 starts of five or more innings in 28 chances this season, and averages 5 frames when he pitches.
- He has four appearances with no earned runs allowed in 28 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Pirates||W 6-2||Away||Patrick Corbin||Andre Jackson|
|9/12/2023||Pirates||L 5-1||Away||Joan Adon||Bailey Falter|
|9/13/2023||Pirates||L 7-6||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Colin Selby|
|9/14/2023||Pirates||L 2-0||Away||Josiah Gray||Mitch Keller|
|9/15/2023||Brewers||L 5-3||Away||Jake Irvin||Wade Miley|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||-||Home||-||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/21/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Bryce Elder|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.