How to Watch the Virginia Tech vs. Rutgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Virginia Tech Hokies (1-1) visit the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (2-0) at SHI Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On defense, Rutgers has been a top-25 unit, ranking seventh-best by surrendering only 7 points per game. The offense ranks 67th (30 points per game). From an offensive standpoint, Virginia Tech is generating 26.5 points per contest (85th-ranked). It ranks 56th in the FBS defensively (20.5 points allowed per game).
Here we will dig into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on BTN.
Virginia Tech vs. Rutgers Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Venue: SHI Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Florida State vs Boston College
- TCU vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
Virginia Tech vs. Rutgers Key Statistics
|327 (110th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||368.5 (92nd)|
|361 (69th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||249.5 (16th)|
|60 (124th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||188 (43rd)|
|267 (46th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.5 (108th)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (34th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (32nd)|
Virginia Tech Stats Leaders
- Grant Wells has thrown for 494 yards (247 yards per game) while completing 53.2% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Bhayshul Tuten, has carried the ball 27 times for 59 yards (29.5 per game). He's also caught three passes for 50 yards and one touchdown.
- Malachi Thomas has run for 40 yards across 18 attempts.
- Jaylin Lane has racked up 123 receiving yards on nine receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Dae'Quan Wright has racked up 91 receiving yards (45.5 yards per game) on five receptions.
- Stephen Gosnell's four receptions (on six targets) have netted him 82 yards (41 ypg).
Rutgers Stats Leaders
- Gavin Wimsatt has thrown for 361 yards (180.5 ypg) to lead Rutgers, completing 54% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 57 rushing yards on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Kyle Monangai has 214 rushing yards on 42 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ja'shon Benjamin has collected 82 yards on 25 attempts. He's grabbed one pass for 33 yards (16.5 per game) and one touchdown, as well.
- JaQuae Jackson's 99 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted eight times and has registered five receptions.
- Isaiah Washington has hauled in six passes while averaging 30 yards per game.
- Christian Dremel's four receptions are good enough for 38 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rutgers or Virginia Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.