Commanders vs. Broncos Injury Report — Week 2
Review the injury report for the Washington Commanders (1-0), which currently has four players listed on it, as the Commanders prepare for their matchup against the Denver Broncos (0-1) at Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, September 17 at 4:25 PM .
Their last time out, the Commanders won 20-16 over the Arizona Cardinals.
The Broncos head into the matchup after losing 17-16 to the Las Vegas Raiders in their last game on September 10.
Washington Commanders Injury Report Today
|Curtis Samuel||WR||Hip||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Samuel Cosmi||OT||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Chase Young||DE||Neck||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Denver Broncos Injury Report Today
|Jerry Jeudy||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|D.J. Jones||DT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Riley Moss||CB||Abdomen||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Giants vs Cardinals
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
Commanders vs. Broncos Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Broncos or the Commanders with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Commanders Season Insights (2022)
- The Commanders ranked 20th in total offense this year (330.3 yards per game), but they played really well on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 304.6 yards allowed per game.
- Washington totaled 18.9 points per game offensively last year (24th in NFL), and it gave up 20.2 points per game (seventh) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Commanders ranked 21st in passing yards last year (204.2 per game), but they played really well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 191.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- Washington put up 126.1 rushing yards per game on offense (12th in the NFL) last season, and it ranked 11th on the other side of the ball with 113.3 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Commanders forced 18 total turnovers (26th in NFL) last season and turned it over 23 times (17th in NFL) for a turnover margin of -5, 26th-ranked in the league.
Commanders vs. Broncos Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Broncos (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Broncos (-200), Commanders (+165)
- Total: 38.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Broncos-Commanders matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.