Commanders Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Washington Commanders have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 18.
Watch the Commanders this season on Fubo!
Commanders Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +1200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Commanders to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Commanders and their opponents combined to hit the over five out of 17 times last season.
- Washington ranked 20th in total offense this season (330.3 yards per game), but it really clicked on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the with 330.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Commanders put up a 4-5 record at home and were 4-3-1 on the road last year.
- As the underdog in the game, Washington went 4-4. As favorites, the Commanders went 4-4-1.
- The Commanders won just twice in the NFC East (2-3-1) and went 5-6-1 in the NFC overall.
Commanders Impact Players
- Jacoby Brissett had 12 TD passes and six interceptions in 14 games for the Browns last year, completing 64.0% of his throws for 2,608 yards (186.3 per game).
- Also, Brissett rushed for 243 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Terry McLaurin scored five TDs, hauling in 77 balls for 1,191 yards (70.1 per game).
- Antonio Gibson rushed for 546 yards (36.4 per game) and three touchdowns in 15 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Curtis Samuel scored four TDs, catching 64 balls for 656 yards (38.6 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, Cody Barton totaled 133 tackles, 4.0 TFL, two sacks, and two interceptions in 17 games with the Seahawks last year.
Bet on Commanders to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Commanders Player Futures
2023-24 Commanders NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Cardinals||W 20-16||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Broncos||W 35-33||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Eagles||-||+800|
|6||October 15||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|7||October 22||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Patriots||-||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|12||November 23||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
|15||December 17||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Jets||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 18 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.