Nationals vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Chicago White Sox (57-93) and Washington Nationals (66-84) match up at Nationals Park on Monday, September 18, Mike Clevinger will get the ball for the White Sox, while the Nationals will send Joan Adon to the mound. The game will start at 7:05 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the White Sox as -125 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Nationals +105 moneyline odds to win. The over/under for the contest has been set at 9 runs.
Nationals vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (7-8, 3.61 ERA) vs Adon - WSH (2-2, 5.92 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Nationals versus White Sox game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Nationals (+105) in this matchup, means that you think the Nationals will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will C.J. Abrams get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Nationals|
|White Sox vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have won 22 out of the 41 games, or 53.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The White Sox have gone 20-15 (winning 57.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- Chicago has a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- In the last 10 games, the White Sox were named the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just twice, and they split those games.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- The Nationals have come away with 57 wins in the 135 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 52-72 when favored by +105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.