Nationals vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest that pits the Washington Nationals (66-84) against the Chicago White Sox (57-93) at Nationals Park should be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Nationals. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on September 18.
The White Sox will give the nod to Mike Clevinger (7-8) versus the Nationals and Joan Adon (2-2).
Nationals vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Nationals 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for Nationals vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Nationals Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have posted a mark of 3-7.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Washington and its foes are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Nationals' ATS record is 2-1-0 over their previous 10 games (three of those matchups had runlines set by sportsbooks).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 135 games this season and have come away with the win 57 times (42.2%) in those contests.
- Washington has a win-loss record of 52-72 when favored by +105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Nationals have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (641 total), Washington is the 22nd-highest scoring team in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.98 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||@ Pirates||L 7-6||Jackson Rutledge vs Colin Selby|
|September 14||@ Pirates||L 2-0||Josiah Gray vs Mitch Keller|
|September 15||@ Brewers||L 5-3||Jake Irvin vs Wade Miley|
|September 16||@ Brewers||L 9-5||Trevor Williams vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 17||@ Brewers||W 2-1||Patrick Corbin vs Brandon Woodruff|
|September 18||White Sox||-||Joan Adon vs Mike Clevinger|
|September 19||White Sox||-||Jackson Rutledge vs José Ureña|
|September 20||White Sox||-||Josiah Gray vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 21||Braves||-||Jake Irvin vs Bryce Elder|
|September 22||Braves||-||Trevor Williams vs Charlie Morton|
|September 23||Braves||-||Patrick Corbin vs Kyle Wright|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.