How to Watch the Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 21
Sun Belt foes meet when the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (2-1) and the Georgia State Panthers (3-0) play on Thursday, September 21, 2023 at Brooks Stadium.
Coastal Carolina is averaging 36.3 points per game on offense this season (39th in the FBS), and is giving up 16.7 points per game (36th) on defense. Georgia State ranks 26th in the FBS with 39.3 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 78th with 24.7 points given up per game on defense.
We will dive into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN.
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Game Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Conway, South Carolina
- Venue: Brooks Stadium
Coastal Carolina vs. Georgia State Key Statistics
|Coastal Carolina||Georgia State|
|419.7 (58th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||462 (40th)|
|385.7 (93rd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||400.7 (99th)|
|142.7 (82nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.3 (33rd)|
|277 (35th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||267.7 (42nd)|
|4 (61st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (3rd)|
|8 (5th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (10th)|
Coastal Carolina Stats Leaders
- Grayson McCall has compiled 708 yards (236 ypg) on 60-of-87 passing with four touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jared Brown, has carried the ball four times for 95 yards (31.7 per game) and one touchdown. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 187 receiving yards on 17 catches with one touchdown through the air.
- Braydon Bennett has carried the ball 25 times for 90 yards (30 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Sam Pinckney's leads his squad with 244 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 15 receptions (out of 27 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Kyre Duplessis has a total of 89 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in two throws and scoring one touchdown.
Georgia State Stats Leaders
- Darren Grainger has been a dual threat for Georgia State this season. He has 803 passing yards (267.7 per game) while completing 73.4% of his passes. He's tossed six touchdown passes and zero interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 216 yards (72 ypg) on 34 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Marcus Carroll, has carried the ball 67 times for 358 yards (119.3 per game) with seven touchdowns.
- Robert Lewis has racked up 347 receiving yards on 17 receptions to pace his team so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Tailique Williams has put together a 203-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught nine passes on 12 targets.
- Jacari Carter's 11 targets have resulted in 10 receptions for 95 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Coastal Carolina or Georgia State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.