Nationals vs. Braves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Dominic Smith and the Washington Nationals take the field on Thursday at Nationals Park against Max Fried, who will start for the Atlanta Braves. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM ET for the first game of a four-game series.
The favored Braves have -275 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +220. Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals vs. Braves Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Nationals and their foes are 3-7-0 in their last 10 contests.
- The Nationals have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 games (one of those games had a runline.
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 136 games this season and have come away with the win 57 times (41.9%) in those contests.
- Washington has a record of 3-3 when it's set as an underdog of +220 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 31.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 71 of its 151 opportunities.
- The Nationals have posted a record of 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.