Panthers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Carolina Panthers right now have the fourth-worst odds of winning the Super Bowl in the league at +30000.
Watch the Panthers this season on Fubo!
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +2500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +30000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carolina Betting Insights
- Carolina compiled an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Panthers and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Carolina ranked fourth-worst in total offense (306.2 yards per game) last season, but it played slightly better on defense, ranking 22nd with 350.2 yards allowed per game.
- Last season the Panthers were 5-4 at home, but they picked up only two road wins.
- Carolina was winless (0-4) when favored and 6-6 as underdogs.
- The Panthers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC South.
Panthers Impact Players
- Miles Sanders rushed for 1,269 yards (74.6 per game) and 11 touchdowns in 17 games last year with the Eagles.
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,871 yards (205.1 per game), completing 66.7% of his throws, with 18 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 14 games with the Saints.
- Adam Thielen had 70 catches for 716 yards (42.1 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago for the Vikings.
- On the ground, Chuba Hubbard scored two touchdowns and accumulated 466 yards (33.3 per game).
- As a playmaker on defense, Frankie Luvu delivered 111 tackles, 19.0 TFL, seven sacks, and one interception in 15 games last year.
Bet on Panthers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Panthers Player Futures
2023-24 Panthers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Falcons||L 24-10||+5000|
|2||September 18||Saints||L 20-17||+3500|
|3||September 24||@ Seahawks||L 37-27||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|6||October 15||@ Dolphins||-||+1000|
|10||November 9||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|12||November 26||@ Titans||-||+6600|
|13||December 3||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|14||December 10||@ Saints||-||+3500|
|17||December 31||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.