Nationals vs. Orioles: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Josiah Gray will be starting for the Washington Nationals when they take on Adley Rutschman and the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday at 6:35 PM ET.
The Nationals have been listed as +200 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Orioles (-250). A 7.5-run total is set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals vs. Orioles Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-6.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Nationals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Nationals' ATS record is 2-3-0 over their last 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in five of those contests).
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Nationals|
|Orioles vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have come away with 58 wins in the 140 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Washington is 4-9 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +200 or more on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Washington's games have gone over the total in 74 of its 155 chances.
- The Nationals have posted a record of 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.