Hornets vs. Heat: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Miami Heat (6-4) are favored (-6.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (3-6) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Spectrum Center. The matchup airs on BSSE and BSSUN. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: BSSE and BSSUN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets Betting Records & Stats
- Charlotte has played eight games this season that ended with a point total over 221.5 points.
- Charlotte's average game total this season has been 239.2, 17.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Charlotte has gone 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Hornets have been chosen as underdogs in seven games this year and have walked away with the win three times (42.9%) in those games.
- Charlotte has not won as an underdog of +195 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Charlotte has a 33.9% chance of pulling out a win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Hornets vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Heat vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Hornets Prediction|
|Heat vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Hornets|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Hornets vs. Heat Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 221.5||% of Games Over 221.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Hornets Insights & Trends
- Charlotte has performed better against the spread on the road (3-2-0) than at home (1-3-0) this year.
- The Hornets score an average of 116.1 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 110.3 the Heat allow.
- Charlotte is 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it scores more than 110.3 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Hornets vs. Heat Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Hornets vs. Heat Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.