Longwood vs. JMU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the James Madison Dukes (2-1) and the Longwood Lancers (1-2) at Atlantic Union Bank Center should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-50 and heavily favors JMU to take home the win. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Lancers are coming off of an 88-59 win against Chowan in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Longwood vs. JMU Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Atlantic Union Bank Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Longwood vs. JMU Score Prediction
- Prediction: JMU 82, Longwood 50
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Longwood Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lancers were outscored by 13.5 points per game last season with a -404 scoring differential overall. They put up 59.9 points per game (277th in college basketball) and allowed 73.4 per outing (343rd in college basketball).
- In Big South action, Longwood averaged 6 more points (65.9) than overall (59.9) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Lancers scored 66.1 points per game last season, 10.8 more than they averaged away (55.3).
- In 2022-23, Longwood allowed 6.8 fewer points per game at home (70.3) than on the road (77.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.