Longwood vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Longwood Lancers (1-1) and the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-1) at Hytche Athletic Center has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-72, with Longwood taking home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Maryland-Eastern Shore projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup against Longwood. The total has been set at 138.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Longwood vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: DSN
- Where: Princess Anne, Maryland
- Venue: Hytche Athletic Center
- Line: Longwood -8.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Longwood -375, Maryland-Eastern Shore +300
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Longwood vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Score Prediction
- Prediction: Longwood 74, Maryland-Eastern Shore 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Longwood vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore
- Pick ATS: Maryland-Eastern Shore (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Longwood Performance Insights
- Offensively, Longwood was the 139th-ranked team in the country (73.2 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 64th (66.2 points conceded per game).
- Last season, the Lancers were 147th in college basketball in rebounds (32.2 per game) and 43rd in rebounds allowed (28.7).
- Longwood was 230th in college basketball in assists (12.4 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Lancers were 166th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (7.5) last season. They were 116th in 3-point percentage at 35.2%.
- Defensively, Longwood was 252nd in college basketball in 3-pointers conceded per game at 7.8 last year. It was 255th in 3-point percentage conceded at 34.8%.
- The Lancers took 62.7% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 37.3% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 71% of the Lancers' buckets were 2-pointers, and 29% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.