Richmond vs. Boston College Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game at Silvio O. Conte Forum has the Boston College Eagles (2-0) matching up with the Richmond Spiders (2-0) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a close 78-75 victory for Boston College, so it should be a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Richmond is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus Boston College. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 141.5 total.
Richmond vs. Boston College Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ACC Network Extra
- Where: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Line: Boston College -4.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Boston College -210, Richmond +170
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Richmond vs. Boston College Score Prediction
- Prediction: Boston College 78, Richmond 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Richmond vs. Boston College
- Pick ATS: Richmond (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Richmond Performance Insights
- Last season Richmond averaged 68.9 points per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 67.8 points per contest (105th-ranked).
- The Spiders averaged 30.5 boards per game (258th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.3 rebounds per contest (265th-ranked).
- Last year Richmond ranked 249th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.2 per game.
- Last season the Spiders committed 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Spiders ranked 112th in college basketball with 7.9 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 240th with a 33% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Last season Richmond allowed 7.6 treys per game (230th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.9% (118th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Richmond took 55.9% two-pointers and 44.1% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 66.8% were two-pointers and 33.2% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.