William & Mary vs. Virginia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's game at John Paul Jones Arena has the Virginia Cavaliers (2-0) going head to head against the William & Mary Tribe (0-3) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 80-49 win as our model heavily favors Virginia.
The Tribe's most recent game on Sunday ended in a 77-72 loss to George Mason.
William & Mary vs. Virginia Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
William & Mary vs. Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 80, William & Mary 49
Other CAA Predictions
- Merrimack vs Northeastern
- Stony Brook vs Maryland-Eastern Shore
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Elon vs NC State
- Western Carolina vs UNC Wilmington
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
William & Mary Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tribe averaged 66.3 points per game last season (148th in college basketball) while giving up 66.7 per contest (241st in college basketball). They had a -12 scoring differential overall.
- William & Mary averaged 1.8 more points in CAA action (68.1) than overall (66.3).
- At home, the Tribe averaged 69.1 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 63.4.
- At home, William & Mary conceded 65.4 points per game, 2.2 fewer points than it allowed on the road (67.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.