William & Mary vs. Omaha Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game at Clune Arena has the William & Mary Tribe (2-1) taking on the Omaha Mavericks (1-2) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 80-69 win, heavily favoring William & Mary.
Based on our computer prediction, William & Mary is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 1.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 144.5 total.
William & Mary vs. Omaha Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: Omaha -1.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Omaha -120, William & Mary +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
William & Mary vs. Omaha Score Prediction
- Prediction: William & Mary 80, Omaha 69
Spread & Total Prediction for William & Mary vs. Omaha
- Pick ATS: William & Mary (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
William & Mary Performance Insights
- William & Mary scored 67.2 points per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 70.3 points per contest (184th-ranked).
- The Tribe grabbed 29.8 rebounds per game (288th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.1 rebounds per contest (175th-ranked).
- William & Mary delivered 12.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 249th in the country.
- The Tribe averaged 11.2 turnovers per game (113th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Tribe were 125th in the nation with 7.8 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 49th with a 36.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- With 7.2 three-pointers conceded per game, William & Mary was 177th in the country. It gave up a 34.9% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 256th in college basketball.
- William & Mary attempted 34.3 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 61.8% of the shots it attempted (and 67.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.2 treys per contest, which were 38.2% of its shots (and 32.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.