Hornets vs. Bucks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Charlotte Hornets (3-7) host the Milwaukee Bucks (7-4) after losing four straight home games. The Bucks are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hornets vs. Bucks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Bucks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Bucks 120 - Hornets 116
Hornets vs Bucks Additional Info
|Bucks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hornets vs. Bucks
- Pick ATS: Hornets (+ 9.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Bucks (-4.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 235.8
- The Bucks have covered the spread less often than the Hornets this year, sporting an ATS record of 2-9-0, as opposed to the 5-5-0 record of the Hornets.
- Milwaukee hasn't covered the spread as a 9.5-point favorite or more this season, while Charlotte covers as an underdog of 9.5 or more 50% of the time.
- Charlotte and its opponents have gone over the total 70% of the time this season (seven out of 10). That's more often than Milwaukee and its opponents have (seven out of 11).
- The Bucks have a .636 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (7-4) this season while the Hornets have a .375 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (3-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hornets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hornets Performance Insights
- On offense the Hornets are the ninth-ranked squad in the league (115.0 points per game). Defensively they are fourth-worst (121.9 points conceded per game).
- On the boards, Charlotte is 10th in the NBA in rebounds (45.4 per game). It is eighth in rebounds allowed (42.0 per game).
- At 25.1 assists per game, the Hornets are 18th in the league.
- Charlotte commits 14.2 turnovers per game and force 13.0 per game, ranking 15th and 22nd, respectively, in the NBA.
- The Hornets are the worst squad in the league in 3-pointers made (9.4 per game) and second-worst in 3-point percentage (32.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.