James Madison vs. Radford Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the James Madison Dukes (3-0) and the Radford Highlanders (2-2) at Atlantic Union Bank Center should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 88-74 and heavily favors James Madison to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, James Madison is projected to cover the spread (8.5) against Radford. The two sides are projected to go over the 148.5 total.
James Madison vs. Radford Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center
- Line: James Madison -8.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): James Madison -450, Radford +340
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
James Madison vs. Radford Score Prediction
- Prediction: James Madison 88, Radford 74
Spread & Total Prediction for James Madison vs. Radford
- Pick ATS: James Madison (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
James Madison Performance Insights
- James Madison was the 14th-best squad in the nation in points scored (80.5 per game) and 118th in points conceded (68.1) last season.
- The Dukes grabbed 34.8 rebounds per game and conceded 30.7 boards last season, ranking 35th and 148th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season James Madison was ranked 150th in college basketball in assists with 13.4 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Dukes were 104th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (8.0) last year. They were 132nd in 3-point percentage at 35.0%.
- Defensively, James Madison was 128th in the country in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.8 last season. It was 37th in 3-point percentage conceded at 31.0%.
- James Madison attempted 62.8% of its shots from inside the arc, and 37.2% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 71.8% of James Madison's buckets were 2-pointers, and 28.2% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.