James Madison vs. Radford: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 24 James Madison Dukes (3-0) are favored (-7.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
James Madison vs. Radford Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
James Madison Betting Records & Stats
- In 12 of 28 games last season, James Madison and its opponents combined to score more than 148.5 points.
- The average number of points in James Madison's outings last season was 148.6, which is 0.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
- James Madison compiled a 17-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- James Madison was the moneyline favorite 23 total times last season. It finished 16-7 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter, the Dukes had an 8-3 record (winning 72.7% of their games).
- Based on this game's moneyline, James Madison's implied win probability is 77.8%.
James Madison vs. Radford Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 148.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 148.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional James Madison Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Dukes put up 15.7 more points per game (80.5) than the Highlanders allowed (64.8).
- James Madison had a 13-5 record against the spread and an 18-5 record overall last season when scoring more than 64.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
James Madison vs. Radford Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
James Madison vs. Radford Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-4-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|9-4-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|86.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.5|
|74.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||65.9|
|6-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-6-0|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.