Norfolk State vs. Fordham Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game that pits the Fordham Rams (1-1) versus the Norfolk State Spartans (3-0) at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 75-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Fordham, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Fordham is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus Norfolk State. The two teams are projected to exceed the 134.5 over/under.
Norfolk State vs. Fordham Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Fordham -4.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Fordham -185, Norfolk State +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Norfolk State vs. Fordham Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fordham 75, Norfolk State 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Norfolk State vs. Fordham
- Pick ATS: Fordham (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Norfolk State Performance Insights
- Last year Norfolk State posted 75.8 points per game (77th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 68.6 points per contest (132nd-ranked).
- The Spartans were 96th in college basketball with 33.1 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 31st with 28.3 rebounds allowed per game.
- Norfolk State delivered 12.8 assists per game, which ranked them 193rd in the nation.
- The Spartans committed 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 13.2 turnovers per contest (82nd-ranked).
- With 6.8 treys per game, the Spartans were 237th in the nation. They sported a 33.9% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 193rd in college basketball.
- Norfolk State gave up 9.1 three-pointers per game (12th-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 34.7% three-point percentage (247th-ranked) to opposing teams.
- Norfolk State took 64.2% two-pointers and 35.8% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's buckets, 74.3% were two-pointers and 25.7% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.