Old Dominion vs. Texas Southern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Texas Southern Tigers (1-1) and Old Dominion Monarchs (3-0) matching up at Chartway Arena has a projected final score of 62-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tigers, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 11:00 AM ET on November 17.
Last time out, the Monarchs won on Tuesday 55-43 against Xavier.
Old Dominion vs. Texas Southern Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Chartway Arena in Norfolk, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Old Dominion vs. Texas Southern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Southern 62, Old Dominion 57
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- Mississippi Valley State vs UL Monroe
- Nicholls vs Louisiana
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Arkansas vs Arkansas State
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Old Dominion Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Monarchs outscored opponents by 3.7 points per game last season (posting 66.1 points per game, 152nd in college basketball, and giving up 62.4 per outing, 118th in college basketball) and had a +123 scoring differential.
- Offensively, Old Dominion averaged 66.8 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (66.1 points per game) was 0.7 PPG lower.
- The Monarchs averaged 67.5 points per game last season in home games, which was 2.2 more points than they averaged away from home (65.3).
- Old Dominion allowed 55.3 points per game when playing at home last year, compared to 66.3 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.