James Madison vs. Appalachian State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-4), boasting the 22nd-ranked scoring offense in the nation, will hit the field against the No. 18 James Madison Dukes (10-0) and the 18th-ranked scoring D, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Dukes are favored, by 9.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 56.5 points.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the James Madison vs. Appalachian State matchup.
James Madison vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Venue: Bridgeforth Stadium and Zane Showker Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
James Madison vs. Appalachian State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||James Madison Moneyline||Appalachian State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||James Madison (-9.5)||56.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||James Madison (-9.5)||56.5||-385||+300||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Washington vs Oregon State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- UCLA vs USC
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Florida vs Missouri
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
James Madison vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- James Madison has put together a 7-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Dukes have covered the spread once when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Appalachian State has compiled a 4-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have covered the spread when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.