Longwood vs. North Carolina Central: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Longwood Lancers (2-1) go up against the North Carolina Central Eagles (2-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Longwood vs. North Carolina Central matchup.
Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Joan Perry Brock Center in Farmville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Longwood Moneyline||North Carolina Central Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Longwood (-10.5)||137.5||-650||+450||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Longwood (-9.5)||137.5||-590||+410||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Longwood vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Longwood compiled a 10-16-0 ATS record last year.
- The Lancers and their opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 26 times last season.
- North Carolina Central won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- Eagles games went over the point total 12 out of 23 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.