How to Watch the Richmond vs. William & Mary Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The William & Mary Tribe (6-4) square off against a familiar opponent when they host the Richmond Spiders (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field in a CAA battle.
On defense, William & Mary has been a top-25 unit, ranking 21st-best by giving up just 295.1 yards per game. The offense ranks 68th (348.5 yards per game). Richmond ranks 47th in the FCS with 27.7 points per game on offense, and it ranks 28th with 21.3 points allowed per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
We have more details below, including how to watch this game on FloSports.
Richmond vs. William & Mary Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Ribeira Grande, Portugal
- Venue: Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
Richmond vs. William & Mary Key Statistics
|Richmond||William & Mary|
|329.7 (80th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||348.5 (65th)|
|333.6 (52nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||295.1 (24th)|
|126.5 (81st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||199.6 (14th)|
|203.2 (63rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||148.9 (110th)|
|1 (51st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (51st)|
|2 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
Richmond Stats Leaders
- Camden Coleman has recored 975 passing yards, or 97.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.4% of his passes and has collected 10 touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Savon Smith has carried the ball 114 times for 540 yards, with six touchdowns.
- Kyle Wickersham has compiled 260 yards on 67 carries with three touchdowns.
- Nick DeGennaro has totaled 54 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 663 (66.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 56 times and has eight touchdowns.
- Jerry Garcia Jr. has caught 20 passes and compiled 294 receiving yards (29.4 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Landon Ellis' 15 receptions (on 14 targets) have netted him 175 yards (17.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
William & Mary Stats Leaders
- Darius Wilson has recorded 1,321 yards (132.1 ypg) on 119-of-197 passing with eight touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 312 rushing yards (31.2 ypg) on 84 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Malachi Imoh has racked up 764 yards on 117 carries while finding the end zone two times. He's also caught 19 passes for 183 yards (18.3 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Bronson Yoder has collected 408 yards on 77 attempts, scoring four times.
- JT Mayo's leads his squad with 367 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 27 receptions (out of 32 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Hollis Mathis has hauled in 21 receptions totaling 267 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Sean McElwain has been the target of 15 passes and hauled in 19 catches for 230 yards, an average of 23 yards per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed William & Mary or Richmond gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.