How to Watch the Virginia vs. Duke Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Duke Blue Devils (6-4) and the Virginia Cavaliers (2-8) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Scott Stadium in a clash of ACC foes.
On the defensive side of the ball, Duke has been a top-25 unit, ranking 23rd-best by surrendering just 18.8 points per game. The offense ranks 68th (27.6 points per game). Virginia ranks 80th with 369.1 total yards per game on offense, and it ranks 95th with 398.2 total yards ceded per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
See how to watch this matchup on The CW in the article below.
Virginia vs. Duke Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Michigan vs Maryland
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Virginia vs. Duke Key Statistics
|369.1 (85th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||344.3 (104th)|
|398.2 (86th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||349.9 (42nd)|
|120.2 (105th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||179.3 (40th)|
|248.9 (52nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||165.0 (120th)|
|18 (108th)||Turnovers (Rank)||10 (20th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Virginia Stats Leaders
- Anthony Colandrea has racked up 1,437 yards (143.7 per game) while completing 61.2% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season. He's also run for 171 yards .
- Perris Jones is his team's leading rusher with 76 carries for 393 yards, or 39.3 per game. He's found paydirt two times on the ground, as well.
- Kobe Pace has 158 receiving yards (15.8 yards per game) on 14 catches and three touchdowns while piling up 314 rushing yards on 96 attempts with one touchdown.
- Malik Washington has collected 88 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 1,199 (119.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 118 times and has seven touchdowns.
- Malachi Fields has put together a 648-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 48 passes on 83 targets.
Duke Stats Leaders
- Riley Leonard has thrown for 1,102 yards (110.2 ypg) to lead Duke, completing 57.6% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes compared to three interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 352 rushing yards on 58 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jordan Waters has 677 rushing yards on 121 carries with 12 touchdowns.
- Jaquez Moore has carried the ball 88 times for 491 yards (49.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Jordan Moore's team-leading 571 yards as a receiver have come on 42 catches (out of 71 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Jalon Calhoun has caught 37 passes while averaging 51.9 yards per game and scoring two touchdowns.
- Sahmir Hagans has hauled in 19 catches for 154 yards, an average of 15.4 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Duke or Virginia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.