Liberty vs. N.C. A&T Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the North Carolina A&T Aggies (2-1) and the Liberty Lady Flames (2-1) facing off at Corbett Sports Center (on November 19) at 2:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 69-64 win for N.C. A&T.
The Flames dropped their most recent outing 75-57 against Texas on Sunday.
Liberty vs. N.C. A&T Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Corbett Sports Center in Greensboro, North Carolina
Liberty vs. N.C. A&T Score Prediction
- Prediction: N.C. A&T 69, Liberty 64
Other CUSA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Liberty Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Flames averaged 70 points per game last season (83rd in college basketball) while allowing 63 per outing (136th in college basketball). They had a +230 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by seven points per game.
- Liberty averaged 2 more points in CUSA games (72) than overall (70).
- At home, the Flames scored 75.8 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 64.3.
- Liberty gave up fewer points at home (59 per game) than away (64.5) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.