Virginia vs. Oklahoma Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Virginia Cavaliers (3-0) and Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) going head to head at John Paul Jones Arena has a projected final score of 71-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Virginia, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Cavaliers are coming off of an 80-51 win against William & Mary in their most recent outing on Wednesday.
Virginia vs. Oklahoma Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Virginia vs. Oklahoma Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 71, Oklahoma 70
Other ACC Predictions
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Boston College vs Providence
- Duke vs Stanford
- South Alabama vs Florida State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Virginia Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cavaliers put up 68.7 points per game (108th in college basketball) last season while giving up 63.3 per contest (148th in college basketball). They had a +164 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 5.4 points per game.
- Virginia's offense was less effective in ACC action last season, putting up 63.1 points per contest, compared to its season average of 68.7 PPG.
- Offensively the Cavaliers performed better when playing at home last year, scoring 70.3 points per game, compared to 67.7 per game away from home.
- In 2022-23, Virginia ceded 55.8 points per game in home games. In road games, it allowed 72.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.