William & Mary vs. Lindenwood Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the William & Mary Tribe (2-3) versus the Lindenwood Lions (2-3) at Clune Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 83-67 in favor of William & Mary, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 19.
Based on our computer prediction, William & Mary projects to cover the 8.5-point spread in its matchup versus Lindenwood. The total is currently listed at 146.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
William & Mary vs. Lindenwood Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Venue: Clune Arena
- Line: William & Mary -8.5
- Point Total: 146.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
William & Mary vs. Lindenwood Score Prediction
- Prediction: William & Mary 83, Lindenwood 67
Spread & Total Prediction for William & Mary vs. Lindenwood
- Pick ATS: William & Mary (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
William & Mary's record against the spread so far this season is 2-2-0, while Lindenwood's is 0-3-0. The Tribe have gone over the point total in three games, while Lions games have gone over two times. The two teams average 142.8 points per game combined, 3.7 less than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
William & Mary Performance Insights
- The Tribe outscore opponents by 10.6 points per game (scoring 80.4 points per game to rank 107th in college basketball while giving up 69.8 per outing to rank 192nd in college basketball) and have a +53 scoring differential overall.
- William & Mary ranks 152nd in college basketball at 35 rebounds per game. That's 5.4 more than the 29.6 its opponents average.
- William & Mary knocks down 3.2 more threes per game than the opposition, 10.4 (28th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.2.
- The Tribe average 103.3 points per 100 possessions on offense (69th in college basketball), and give up 89.7 points per 100 possessions (222nd in college basketball).
- William & Mary and its opponents have been mostly even in the turnover battle. The Tribe commit 10.2 per game (90th in college basketball) and force 11.2 (260th in college basketball action).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.