Virginia Tech vs. UNC Greensboro Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1) and UNC Greensboro Spartans (3-1) going head to head at Cassell Coliseum has a projected final score of 80-53 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Virginia Tech, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Hokies are coming off of a 105-36 win against Houston Christian in their most recent outing on Thursday.
Virginia Tech vs. UNC Greensboro Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network Extra
Virginia Tech vs. UNC Greensboro Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 80, UNC Greensboro 53
Other ACC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Virginia Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hokies had a +528 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 14.6 points per game. They put up 72.4 points per game, 51st in college basketball, and gave up 57.8 per outing to rank 32nd in college basketball.
- With 68.9 points per game in ACC tilts, Virginia Tech put up 3.5 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (72.4 PPG).
- In home games, the Hokies scored 8.4 more points per game last year (75.5) than they did when playing on the road (67.1).
- In 2022-23, Virginia Tech surrendered 53.2 points per game at home. On the road, it allowed 61.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.