Virginia vs. Wisconsin Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest at Suncoast Credit Union Arena has the Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) going head to head against the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) at 6:00 PM ET on November 20. Our computer prediction projects a 74-65 victory for Virginia, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Virginia is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) versus Wisconsin. The two sides are projected to exceed the 125.5 total.
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: Virginia -2.5
- Point Total: 125.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia -155, Wisconsin +125
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 74, Wisconsin 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Virginia vs. Wisconsin
- Pick ATS: Virginia (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (125.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Virginia Performance Insights
- On offense, Virginia was the 276th-ranked squad in the country (67.8 points per game) last year. On defense, it was sixth-best (60.5 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, the Cavaliers were 298th in the nation in rebounds (29.6 per game) last year. They were 53rd in rebounds conceded (29 per game).
- Virginia was 24th-best in the country in assists (15.7 per game) last season.
- With 6.7 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 35% from beyond the arc last season, the Cavaliers were 256th and 132nd in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Virginia was 165th in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.1 last year. It was 205th in 3-point percentage allowed at 34.1%.
- The Cavaliers attempted 35.6% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 64.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 27.7% of the Cavaliers' baskets were 3-pointers, and 72.3% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.