How to Watch the Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Buffalo Bulls (3-8) host a MAC showdown against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium.
Buffalo is putting up 21.8 points per game on offense this season (106th in the FBS), and is allowing 27.7 points per game (87th) on the defensive side of the ball. Eastern Michigan ranks fourth-worst in total yards per game (265.1), but it has been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 83rd in the FBS with 386.9 total yards allowed per contest.
We provide more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Buffalo vs. Eastern Michigan Key Statistics
|317.2 (115th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||265.1 (130th)|
|366.8 (54th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||386.9 (81st)|
|130.9 (96th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||104.9 (116th)|
|186.3 (107th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.2 (123rd)|
|16 (75th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (50th)|
|17 (39th)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (60th)|
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has thrown for 1,974 yards (179.5 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 55.5% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes compared to nine interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Ron Cook Jr., has carried the ball 138 times for 566 yards (51.5 per game), scoring five times. He's also caught 28 passes for 218 yards and one touchdown.
- Mike Washington has been handed the ball 83 times this year and racked up 327 yards (29.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has hauled in 36 receptions for 415 yards (37.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has hauled in 21 receptions totaling 389 yards, finding the end zone three times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Cole Harrity's 34 receptions are good enough for 290 yards and three touchdowns.
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has recored 1,634 passing yards, or 148.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56.1% of his passes and has thrown eight touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Samson Evans has run for 508 yards on 120 carries so far this year while scoring 11 times on the ground.
- Jaylon Jackson has run for 502 yards across 109 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He's chipped in with 19 catches for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue has registered 48 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 472 (42.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 82 times and has three touchdowns.
- Hamze Elzayat has put together a 370-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 25 passes on 42 targets.
- JB Mitchell III's 55 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 323 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Buffalo or Eastern Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.