James Madison vs. Southern Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya has the James Madison Dukes (4-0) taking on the Southern Illinois Salukis (3-0) at 6:00 PM (on November 21). Our computer prediction projects a win for James Madison by a score of 83-78, who is slightly favored by our model.
Oddsmakers have not yet set a line for this matchup.
James Madison vs. Southern Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
James Madison vs. Southern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: James Madison 83, Southern Illinois 78
Spread & Total Prediction for James Madison vs. Southern Illinois
- Computer Predicted Spread: James Madison (-5.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 161.0
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
James Madison Performance Insights
- James Madison was carried by its offense last year, as it ranked 14th-best in college basketball by averaging 80.5 points per game. It ranked 118th in college basketball in points allowed (68.1 per contest).
- The Dukes grabbed 34.8 boards per game (35th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.7 rebounds per contest (148th-ranked).
- James Madison ranked 150th in the country with 13.4 dimes per game.
- The Dukes ranked 15th-best in the country by forcing 15.5 turnovers per game. They ranked 265th in college basketball by averaging 12.7 turnovers per contest.
- The Dukes were 104th in the country with 8 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 132nd with a 35% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- James Madison ranked 128th in the nation with 6.8 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 37th with a 31% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- James Madison attempted 38.4 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 62.8% of the shots it attempted (and 71.8% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 22.8 treys per contest, which were 37.2% of its shots (and 28.2% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.