How to Watch the Lakers vs. Jazz Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) square off against the Utah Jazz (4-9) on November 21, 2023.
Watch the NBA on Max with the B/R Sports Add-On, free for a limited time! Use our link to sign up for Max today. After the promotional period, add B/R Sports for $9.99/month. Base subscription required.
Lakers vs. Jazz Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Lakers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Lakers vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Jazz Prediction|
|Lakers vs Jazz Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lakers Stats Insights
- This season, the Lakers have a 48.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% lower than the 48.9% of shots the Jazz's opponents have knocked down.
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 48.9% from the field, it is 5-2 overall.
- The Lakers are the 19th best rebounding team in the league, the Jazz rank first.
- The 111.9 points per game the Lakers put up are 10.1 fewer points than the Jazz give up (122).
- When Los Angeles totals more than 122 points, it is 2-1.
Jazz Stats Insights
- The Jazz's 46% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Lakers have allowed to their opponents.
- Utah has put together a 3-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- The Lakers are the 29th best rebounding team in the league, the Jazz rank first.
- The Jazz's 116.8 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 113.6 the Lakers allow.
- Utah is 4-4 when it scores more than 113.6 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lakers Home & Away Comparison
- The Lakers average 114.4 points per game when playing at home, compared to 109.3 points per game in road games, a difference of 5.1 points per contest.
- Los Angeles gives up 109.9 points per game in home games this season, compared to 117.3 when playing on the road.
- The Lakers are sinking 9.6 treys per game with a 33.5% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which is 0.7 fewer threes and 0.6% points worse than they're averaging on the road (10.3, 34.1%).
Jazz Home & Away Comparison
- The Jazz average 122.9 points per game at home, 13.1 more than on the road (109.8). On defense they concede 120.3 per game, 3.7 fewer points than away (124).
- At home, Utah allows 120.3 points per game. Away, it allows 124.
- The Jazz pick up 0.3 more assists per game at home (27.3) than on the road (27).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.