Radford vs. Morgan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya has the Radford Highlanders (2-3) squaring off against the Morgan State Bears (2-3) at 12:30 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a one-sided 80-70 victory, as our model heavily favors Radford.
According to our computer prediction, Morgan State projects to cover the 10.5-point spread in its matchup versus Radford. The total is currently listed at 140.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Radford vs. Morgan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Cancún, Mexico
- Venue: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Line: Radford -10.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Radford -650, Morgan State +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Radford vs. Morgan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Radford 80, Morgan State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Radford vs. Morgan State
- Pick ATS: Morgan State (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Radford has gone 3-1-0 against the spread, while Morgan State's ATS record this season is 0-3-0. The Highlanders are 2-2-0 and the Bears are 2-1-0 in terms of going over the point total. The teams score 139.6 points per game combined, 0.9 less than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Radford Performance Insights
- The Highlanders average 68.6 points per game (279th in college basketball) while giving up 68.8 per contest (152nd in college basketball). They have a -1 scoring differential overall.
- The 34.2 rebounds per game Radford averages rank 167th in the country, and are 3.2 more than the 31.0 its opponents collect per contest.
- Radford connects on 6.4 three-pointers per game (248th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.0. It shoots 31.7% from deep while its opponents hit 25.6% from long range.
- The Highlanders rank 280th in college basketball with 87.2 points scored per 100 possessions, and 177th in college basketball defensively with 87.5 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Radford has had more turnovers than its opponents this season, committing 14.2 per game (302nd in college basketball action) while forcing 9.4 (334th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.