Virginia vs. West Virginia Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Virginia Cavaliers (4-1) and the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-2) at Suncoast Credit Union Arena has a projected final score of 67-58 based on our computer prediction, with a favored Virginia squad taking home the win. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, West Virginia projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup against Virginia. The over/under is listed at 120.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Virginia vs. West Virginia Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Cypress Lake, Florida
- Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena
- Line: Virginia -9.5
- Point Total: 120.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Virginia -550, West Virginia +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Virginia vs. West Virginia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia 67, West Virginia 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Virginia vs. West Virginia
- Pick ATS: West Virginia (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (120.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Virginia Performance Insights
- The Cavaliers average 67.2 points per game (298th in college basketball) while allowing 53.8 per contest (fourth in college basketball). They have a +67 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 13.4 points per game.
- Virginia is 267th in college basketball at 31.4 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 31 its opponents average.
- Virginia makes 6.4 three-pointers per game (256th in college basketball) at a 38.6% rate (48th in college basketball), compared to the 5.8 its opponents make while shooting 28.2% from beyond the arc.
- The Cavaliers average 95 points per 100 possessions on offense (174th in college basketball), and give up 76 points per 100 possessions (27th in college basketball).
- Virginia has come out ahead in the turnover battle by 5.6 turnovers per game, committing eight (10th in college basketball action) while forcing 13.6 (123rd in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.