Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 23
The No. 12 Ole Miss Rebels (9-2) and Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-6) clash in the 2023 edition of the Egg Bowl on Thursday, November 23. The Rebels are double-digit favorites, by 10 points. The over/under is set at 53.5 in the outing.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State matchup.
Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ole Miss Moneyline||Mississippi State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ole Miss (-10)||53.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ole Miss (-9.5)||53.5||-350||+275||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Cal vs UCLA
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Penn State vs Michigan State
- Navy vs SMU
- Washington State vs Washington
- UTSA vs Tulane
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Houston vs UCF
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Florida State vs Florida
- Memphis vs Temple
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Texas A&M vs LSU
Ole Miss vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered five times in 10 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Rebels have covered the spread three times this season (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Mississippi State has won three games against the spread this year, failing to cover eight times.
- The Bulldogs have not covered the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
Ole Miss & Mississippi State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the SEC||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.