Radford vs. Indiana State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's contest at Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez has the Radford Highlanders (2-3) going head-to-head against the Indiana State Sycamores (1-3) at 11:00 AM (on November 23). Our computer prediction projects a win for Radford by a score of 68-64, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Highlanders' last outing was a 63-60 loss to UNC Greensboro on Saturday.
Radford vs. Indiana State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Radford vs. Indiana State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Radford 68, Indiana State 64
Other Big South Predictions
Radford Schedule Analysis
- Radford has two losses against Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the 15th-most in Division 1.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Ashlyn Traylor: 16.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Taniya Hanner: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%
- Terissa Lavoile-Brice: 3.2 PTS, 9.0 REB, 29.4 FG%
- Olivia Wagner: 6.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Ellie Taylor: 6.0 PTS, 28.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
Radford Performance Insights
- The Highlanders' +11 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 2.2 points per game) is a result of putting up 59.0 points per game (283rd in college basketball) while allowing 56.8 per contest (85th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.