Hornets vs. Timberwolves December 2 Tickets & Start Time
The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-4), on Saturday, December 2, 2023 at Spectrum Center, play the Charlotte Hornets (6-11). The game begins at 5:00 PM ET on BSSE and BSN.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Hornets vs. Timberwolves Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Saturday, December 2
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: BSSE, BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Hornets Games
- December 11 at home vs the Heat
- December 8 at home vs the Raptors
- December 6 at the Bulls
- December 13 at the Heat
Hornets Players to Watch
- Mark Williams puts up 13.4 points, 10.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 1.1 blocks.
- Gordon Hayward puts up 13.8 points, 4.7 assists and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- P.J. Washington puts up 14.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest, shooting 43.0% from the field and 30.9% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Terry Rozier puts up 22.5 points, 3.4 boards and 6.5 assists per contest, shooting 47.3% from the floor and 36.2% from downtown with 2.1 made treys per game.
- Miles Bridges averages 20.3 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest, shooting 51.0% from the floor and 45.2% from beyond the arc with 2.0 made treys per game.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Karl-Anthony Towns is putting up 21.8 points, 9.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game. He's also sinking 50.2% of his shots from the field and 41.1% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 triples per game.
- On a per-game basis, Rudy Gobert gives the Timberwolves 12.6 points, 11.6 rebounds and 1.1 assists. He also averages 0.6 steals and 2.3 blocked shots (fourth in NBA).
- Mike Conley is averaging 10.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 6.0 assists per contest. He is draining 44.4% of his shots from the field and 43.3% from 3-point range, with 2.2 triples per game.
- The Timberwolves are receiving 12.0 points, 3.9 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Naz Reid this season.
- Kyle Anderson is averaging 7.1 points, 3.7 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game. He is sinking 51.0% of his shots from the field.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hornets vs. Timberwolves Stat Comparison
|122.1||Points Allowed Avg.||105.3|
|47.2%||Field Goal %||48.2%|
|36.6%||Three Point %||37.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.